Tencel™ Lite Bralette - Dusty Rose Pink
The Soft Touch Lite Bralette is made a new super soft and comfy fabric: TENCEL™ Lyocell, made from eco-friendly eucalyptus wood pulp that’s been refined into a soft, sustainable thread that feels softer than silk and smoother than cotton. This bra has adjustable straps, a flattering triangle shape and a light but supportive feel.
- Also available in Cloudy Blue and Black
- Shown with the matching briefs
- 95% TENCEL™ lyocell, 5% elastane
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Fits true to size
- Images 1-3: Corinne is wearing M and usually wears 34D bras
- Images 4-6: Ashley is wearing S and measures: band 30", bust 35", waist 29", hips 39"
- Image 7: Maya is 176 cm and wears a small
- Chart below in inches
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.
So comfortable. Definitely size down in these. Best bralettes I’ve found.
Love this bra. So comfortable. It would be prefect if it had a slightly smaller band. I have it on the last hook and it’s perfect, but I know the band will stretch in time, and if I went down a size the bust would not be big enough for me
Je l'aime beaucoup, le tissu est doux et confortable. Par contre, soutient léger.
I've been wanting to purchase this Organic Basics bra for over a year now, but this item in the Dusty Rose Pink colour has been hard to come by in Canada. I am thrilled with this purchase from Azura Bay, and I'm so elated that a Canadian, ethical/sustainable retailer stocks the brand. Overall, this bra is the absolute perfect everyday bra, that is invisible under white garments. The only thing to be conscious of is that the seam down the middle does show through tighter garments, but that's hardly a con for me. The tencel fabric is incredibly soft and the garment washes very well.
I really like this bra however, the band is far too loose. I'll have to take it in about 1.5" even on the tightest hook. If not, you have this baggy loose fabric under the arm which is obscured in the manufacturer photos unless you look closely. Also, with a band that is too loose, I cannot do the shoulder straps to the place they need to be or the band pulls up. It is the band of a bra that gives the support and I could not go to XS because the cups would be too small. As it is, I have to adjust carefully to make sure I don't have breast sticking out of the little open part between the cups and the band in the middle of the front. If they made this bra without that little 'v' and with proper band sizing, it would be the best! I am not a particularly small woman. My underbust is 30 so this should fit well but it doesn't. Sad. I thought it would be great.