Tencel™ Lite Bralette - Black
The Soft Touch Lite Bralette is made a new super soft and comfy fabric: TENCEL™ Lyocell, made from eco-friendly eucalyptus wood pulp that’s been refined into a soft, sustainable thread that feels softer than silk and smoother than cotton. This bra has adjustable straps, a flattering triangle shape and a light but supportive feel.
- Shown with the matching briefs
- 95% TENCEL™ lyocell, 5% elastane
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Fits true to size
- Images 1+ 2: Kristyn is wearing S and measures: band 27", bust 32", waist 25", hips 34.5"
- Images 3 + 4: Maya is 176 cm and wears a small
- Chart below in inches
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.
I love this bra. It's super soft, light and it doesn't bother me during the day.I have nothing more to say than that,just try it! Wish you had it in more colors!
This bra is wonderful, I now own two - 1 in black and 1 in light blue for under white shirts. It's so comfortable and flattering. The fit is so nice. I would like to have the M with a smaller band though but I'll take what I can get. My bra size is about a 32DDD - might be a 34 now though. This bra is still flattering for those with a larger chest unlike most bralets which are ultimately designed for the itty bitty tittle committee. My next investment will be the organic basics triangle bra. I recently saw this product at a major department store but I am happy that my purchase at Azura Bay supported a small Canadian business run by a women.
I have terrible skin and always react to bra irritation where it is tight: below my boobs, on my back, on my shoulders...the Organic Basics tencel bralette is exactly what I've been looking for. I wear this throughout the day and don't even know it's on! Also I feel well supported as a 36C size and mostly you can't see my nipples, unlike other bralettes and cotton bras. Someone below mentioned the seams, but due to my larger size the seams (which are very slight) actually work out perfectly and I like that it gives a subtle shape to the bra (maybe that's why my nipples don't show). So happy I've found an amazing bra!!!
This bra is so comfy and the fit was perfect. Definitely buying this brand again once I need a new one. Fits true to size
Great, Azura Bay has great customer service. Wonderful products. So so soft