Tencel™ Lite Bralette - Black
The Soft Touch Lite Bralette is made a new super soft and comfy fabric: TENCEL™ Lyocell, made from eco-friendly eucalyptus wood pulp that’s been refined into a soft, sustainable thread that feels softer than silk and smoother than cotton. This bra has adjustable straps, a flattering triangle shape and a light but supportive feel.
- Also available in Cloudy Blue and Dusty Rose Pink
- Shown with the matching briefs
- 95% TENCEL™ lyocell, 5% elastane
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Fits true to size
- Images 1+ 2: Kristyn is wearing S and measures: band 27", bust 32", waist 25", hips 34.5"
- Images 3 + 4: Maya is 176 cm and wears a small
- Chart below in inches
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.
This bra is so comfy and the fit was perfect. Definitely buying this brand again once I need a new one. Fits true to size
Great, Azura Bay has great customer service. Wonderful products. So so soft
I normally wear 32B bras, so I ordered an XS as recommended by the sizing chart. IT FITS REALLY WELL. I am really into the idea of purchasing sustainable clothing that lasts, AND I THINK THIS IS IT. This bra is super comfortable, gives good support (though I am on the small chested side, so support is never really an issue), and looks really cute! One thing, however, is that the seams on the cups are quite noticeable, so if you are looking for perfect nip coverage, this may not be the best product for you (or maybe I just have pointy nips).
I LOVE this bralette. It is comfortable, breathable, and versatile. I don't even notice that I'm wearing a bra. I'm going to buy this in more colors asap!
This is the most comfortable thing I’ve ever worn. Hands down! I’ve struggled to find really well made bralettes for years and I’m so glad I finally found these. This one fits pretty big, I originally ordered the small and had to exchange for the extra small.