Recycled Wave Bralette - Mint
Our fav is when pretty + comfy collide, but throw in an eco element? *Swoon* This tank style bralette is made from recycled mesh fabric, and has a gorgeous, wave print in a soft mint green colour.
- Made fair trade in Latvia
- Hand washing recommended
- Peta Approved Vegan
- Oeko-Tex and GRS certified
- Hook & eye clasp at the back with 3 rows of 2 hooks
- Adjustable straps
- Lined with beige mesh
- No underwire - but 1 supportive fabric covered plastic "boning" on each side of the chest for side support
- Fits true to size
- Images 1-4: Adrianna wears a size S (normally wears 30DD) and measures bust 34", band 28"
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Very comfortable. True to size. I bought a M , which is my usual size. Top size 4-6.
Once again the customer service is outstanding. The quality and beauty of the bra are exceptional as well. I wear a 32F in a standard bra and am quite thrilled to say that the medium fits me well. It's comfortable and surprisingly provides enough support without the discomfort of underwire. I have found my bra supplier!