Recycled Mesh Bralette - Forest Print *FINAL SALE*
$49.99 CAD $119.00 CAD
Our fav is when pretty + comfy collide, but through in an eco element? *Swoon* This tank style bralette is made from recycled mesh fabric, and has a gorgeous, whimsical forest foliage print. We didn't edit the photos for sheerness, it is quite sheer but the pattern blends for a bit of coverage.
- Made fair trade in India
- Hand washing recommended
- Peta Approved Vegan
- Oeko-Tex and GRS certified
- Hook & eye clasp at the back with 3 rows of 2 hooks
- Adjustable straps
- No underwire - but 1 supportive fabric covered plastic "boning" on each side of the chest for side support (shown in last image)
- Fits true to size
- Images 1-4: Abby wears a size XS and measures bust 32.5" & band 28.5"
- Images 5 & 6 (left to right): Britt wears a size M and measures bust 34.5" & band 30.5", Karina wears a size L and measures bust 40" & band 33"
- Group Photo (left to right): Karina wears a size L and measures bust 40" & band 33", Abby wears a size XS and measures bust 32.5" & band 28.5", Britt wears a size M and measures bust 34.5" & band 30.5"
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!