Organic Cotton Triangle Bra - Black
This simple triangle bra is a sustainable, ethical bra choice with the most comfortable and traditional fit. Ever.
Adjustable straps for a personalised fit, and no annoying underwire. Thick underband elastic gives good support and is covered in organic cotton for comfort. Seam on the triangle bra is low, so it doesn't really show through clothes. Unpadded, but the thick double lining is more supportive and comfy than your average bralette.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Designed in Denmark. Made in Turkey
- Also available in Beige (I'm working on getting them to add more nude shades for you!)
- Fits true to size. Provides light support for A-D Cups
- If in doubt, go down a size
- Wendy wears a small bra in rose nude
- *Owner's Note: I wear a 30D (before I was sized I used to wear 32C or 34B from the big box stores if that helps!) and I find the XS perfect, even though in most bralettes I wear a S. I love wearing it under t-shirts since the seam isn't very obvious. I'd love to hear back from you on how you find the fit! Thanks! XO, Ashley
We recommend a EXTRA SMALL for cup bra size:
30 A/B/C/D | 32 A/B/C
We recommend a SMALL for cup bra size:
32D | 34 A/B
We recommend a MEDIUM for cup bra size:
34 C/D | 36 A/B/C
We recommend a LARGE for cup bra size:
34DD | 36 D/DD | 38 A/B/C/D
We recommend an EXTRA LARGE for cup bra size:
38DD | 40 A/B/C
*Due to the Canada Post strike, I'm using other carriers to ensure you will have guaranteed + reliable delivery for the holidays, details will be sent in the "Order Shipped" emails.
Christmas shipping deadlines:
- Standard 1 -7 days: December 11th, 2018
- XpressPost 1-2 days: December 17th, 2018
- Free shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate shipping rate of $9 will apply to all orders under $175
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. Internationaly orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns!
Here's how it works:
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a return shipping label if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.