Organic Cotton Triangle Bralette - Beige
This simple triangle bra is a sustainable, ethical bra choice with the most comfortable and traditional fit. Ever.
Adjustable straps for a personalised fit, and no annoying underwire. Thick underband elastic gives good support and is covered in organic cotton for comfort. Seam on the triangle bra is low, so it doesn't really show through clothes. Unpadded, but the thick double lining is more supportive and comfy than your average bralette.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Designed in Denmark. Made in Turkey
- Also available in black (and I'm working on getting them to add more nude options!!)
- Fits true to size. Provides light support for A-D Cups
- If in doubt, go down a size
- 3 hook + eye closure
- Images 1-4: Issy is wearing a size M, she wears a 34D cup bra and measures bust 34"
- Images 5-7: Wendy wears a small bra in rose nude
- *Owner's Note: I wear a 30D (before I was sized I used to wear 32C or 34B from the big box stores if that helps!) and I find the XS perfect, even though in most bralettes I wear a S. I'd love to hear back from you on how you find the fit! Thanks! XO, Ashley
We recommend a EXTRA SMALL for cup bra size:
30 A/B/C/D | 32 A/B/C
We recommend a SMALL for cup bra size:
32D | 34 A/B
We recommend a MEDIUM for cup bra size:
34 C/D | 36 A/B/C
We recommend a LARGE for cup bra size:
34DD | 36 D/DD | 38 A/B/C/D
We recommend an EXTRA LARGE for cup bra size:
38DD | 40 A/B/C
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
They are so soft and fit nicely! Love!
I was hesitant to buy this bra, but after reading so many positive reviews I gave it a try. I’m glad I did, because it’s a great piece. It’s soft, yet quite supportive. Seems very well made, with thicker fabric. I have bigger ******* (I’m 34D or DD) and ordered size M, as for the sizing chart. It fits well, although I wish the band was tighter- I need to use the tightest clasp, which might be a problem later, if the band stretches. All good right now though. One of my ******* pops out a bit when I bend over, but it’s not so bad that I have to adjust- and I was expecting it, based on the cut. Overall I’m pleased with this bra and might order the black version as well.
Fits great and is very comfortable and supportive. Exactly what I was expecting. I will be ordering another color soon.
I've had bralette's the just end up making my shoulders hurt so I was hesitant to buy these. But the description said it had some extra support so I took a chance, and haven't regretted it! Very well made, no ache in my shoulders at the end of the day, and I hardly notice I'm wearing them. I hand wash them, and they dry fairly quickly. Very excited to have more eco-friendly clothing - and they work and feel great! I could use these everyday with no regrets.
I’ve been wearing this bralette non-stop! It’s very comfortable!