Organic Cotton Triangle Bra - Beige
This simple triangle bra is a sustainable, ethical bra choice with the most comfortable and traditional fit. Ever.
Adjustable straps for a personalised fit, and no annoying underwire. Thick underband elastic gives good support and is covered in organic cotton for comfort. Seam on the triangle bra is low, so it doesn't really show through clothes. Unpadded, but the thick double lining is more supportive and comfy than your average bralette.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Designed in Denmark. Made in Turkey
- Also available in black (and I'm working on getting them to add more nude options!!)
- Fits true to size. Provides light support for A-D Cups
- If in doubt, go down a size
- Wendy wears a small bra in rose nude (images 1-3), Issy wears a M in image 4 and she wears a 34D cup bra
- *Owner's Note: I wear a 30D (before I was sized I used to wear 32C or 34B from the big box stores if that helps!) and I find the XS perfect, even though in most bralettes I wear a S. I'd love to hear back from you on how you find the fit! Thanks! XO, Ashley
We recommend a EXTRA SMALL for cup bra size:
30 A/B/C/D | 32 A/B/C
We recommend a SMALL for cup bra size:
32D | 34 A/B
We recommend a MEDIUM for cup bra size:
34 C/D | 36 A/B/C
We recommend a LARGE for cup bra size:
34DD | 36 D/DD | 38 A/B/C/D
We recommend an EXTRA LARGE for cup bra size:
38DD | 40 A/B/C
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.
Super comfy, a high quality item I feel good about adding to my lifestyle.
Great! Accidentally put in the dryer with first wash, but held up perfectly! Only issue is that I find you can see the lining over the cup through thinner clothes
I love this bra, it's comfortable and wearable. As someone with a 32D bra size, I find many bras lacking the support I need to keep me comfortable. I dislike underwire and usually veer towards sports bras/bandeau styles, but I feel like this is a perfect medium between the traditional and the casual. I'll definitely be buying in the black and any other color if they ever exist. I bought a size Medium and it fits well, I almost went with a Small to get a tight enough band size but the Medium was fine.
New favourite bra!
Sooo comfortable and very cute.
The super comfy everyday basic bra of my dreams
Having been in nursing bras for the past two years, there was no way I could go back to my old underwire bras. This bra is the perfect blend of comfort and style I was hoping for - super simple, super soft, super easy to wear under just about everything. I'll be buying more!