Organic Cotton Reversible Bralette - Slate Grey *Only XS + S left! FINAL SALE*
$49.99 CAD $69.00 CAD
We love this new style, a perfect pair with any of your fav outfits, especially since it can be worn 2 ways! It's great for lounging, everyday outfits or for light workouts like yoga. Wear with the matching Pocket High Waist Leggings
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Coloured with vegan, vegetable dyes
- 87% Organic Cotton, 13% Spandex
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Fits true to size
- Images 1: Brooke is wearing size M and measures: band 31", bust 38"
- Images 2-6: Christine is wearing a size M and measures bust 38", band 34"
- Image 7: Saige is wearing size M, and usually wears 34B, measures bust: 34", band 31"
- Images 8-9: Melissa (left) is wearing size M, and usually wears 34/36DD, measures bust: 36", band 31" and Isabel (right) is wearing size 2XL, and usually wears 34G, measures bust: 39.5", band: 33"
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
I've been working on buying more sustainable clothing the last few months and dang — this is the best. I plan on buying more of these wonderful bras because they're just so comfy! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to ditch the classic bras for something more simple and easy to wear. I often find myself just wearing one of these around the house and a hoodie and it's just the best.
I love supporting eco clothes plus women plus small businesses. I’d love to see more Groceries Apparel too!
The team at Azura was very helpful and responsive during my shopping experience. This item is high quality, fits beautifully and the organic cotton is sooo soft. I will definitely be ordering from here again. :)
It’s incredible. I live in these bras! I have three different colours! A MUST - WASH BY HAND. My first bra purchase I put in the machine and it’s stretched out. I’m still trying to figure out how to shrink it just the right way. Also LAY FLAT TO DRY! If you hang it the straps will stretch out! Cotton is fussy, but worth it! This bra keeps me quite comfortably warm and I can’t wait to try it under this strappy crop top when summer comes around again. :)