Organic Cotton Reversible Bralette - Ink Navy Blue
We love this new style, a perfect pair with any of your fav outfits, especially since it can be worn 2 ways! It's great for lounging, everyday outfits or for light workouts like yoga. Wear with the matching Pocket High Waist Leggings.
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Coloured with vegan, vegetable dyes
- 87% Organic Cotton, 13% Spandex
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Fits true to size
- Images 3-4: Camryn wears size large
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
This bralette is so comfortable - I would wear it every single day if I could. It holds the girls in place for light movement (yoga, cross-country skiing, walking). I’m considering ordering another 1 or 2 of these at some point. Also, Azura Bay has great customer service for handling returns. The other product that I ordered wasn’t a good fit. The return process was easy and they kept me up-to-date with the status of my return.