Organic Cotton Reversible Bralette - Black
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Coloured with vegan dyes
- 87% Organic Cotton, 13% Spandex
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Fits true to size
- Images 1-5: Brooke is wearing size M, normally wears 34D and measures: band 31", bust 38"
- Images 6-8: Abby is wearing size S, normally wears 32B and measures: band 27.5", bust 31"
- Image 9: Anita is wearing size XS, normally wears 34B and measures: band 30", bust 35"
- Images 10-11: Isabel is wearing a 2XL, normally wears a 34G and measures: band 33", bust 39.5"
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Love love love! So comfy and cozy. The fit is really nice and the stretchy-ness is just right. Will definitely be back for another colour!
It's so comfortable and feels well made. I love it.
I love love this bralette! I bought it in black, size medium and it fit perfectly and as expected based on their size chart. It’s reversible which is great, and I love that it’s a bralette that doubles as the perfect crop tank top. I ended up wearing it so often that I got a second one❤️
I’ve been wearing this bralette so often, I’ve just purchased another. So comfy, I’ve been wearing it as a bra and as a crop top. I followed the size guide and find that it fits a tad bit bigger than expected but it’s still great and holds me up in the right places! Very flattering, and I’m excited to wear it in the summer as a crop top. Overall, excellent quality, fast shipping, and can’t wait to receive my next one! Highly recommend.
Although it is called a bralette I would describe it more like a sports bra that’s reversible. How great is that! Super comfortable, soft, true to size. I pretty much get medium for all products sold by Azura Bay.