Organic Cotton Crossover Light Sports Bra - Ink Blue
A more supportive take on your favourite lightweight yoga/lounge bra, this Crossover Bralette has a thicker elastic for more support and extra lining in the front. Pairs perfectly with the High Waist Navy Organic Cotton Leggings or black leggings.
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Coloured with vegan, vegetable dyes
- 87% Organic Cotton, 13% Spandex
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Also available in Black
- Fit is true to size
- Images 1-3: Tanniss is wearing size L, she measures band: 31", bust 35" and usually wears size 34C (probably could also comfortably wear size M).
- Image 4: in black, Quinn is wearing size S, she measures band: 28", bust 30.5", and she usually wears size 32A/32B
- Free shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders under $150
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first free return or exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value if your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your original order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.