High Waist Organic Cotton Legging - Black
Looking for a functional pair of sustainable leggings for your gym bag? These high-waist organic cotton leggings have the most eco touch of spandex for comfort, are breathable and super flattering. Also available in Ink Blue and pairs perfectly with the the Black Crossover Light Sports Bra or Ink Blue Organic Cotton Bra.
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Coloured with vegan, vegetable dyes
- 87% GMO-free organic cotton, 13% Thiuram and caba-free spandex, our matte-finished best-selling fabric
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water, alongside similar colours, vegetable dyes can sometimes run during first wash
- Fits small, consider sizing up if between sizes
- Kristyn is wearing a S here and measures: waist 25", hips 34.5"
We recommend an EXTRA SMALL for US Size 0-2 / Waist: 23-24"
We recommend a SMALL for US size 2-4 / Waist: 25-26"
We recommend a MEDIUM for US size 4-6 / Waist: 27-28"
We recommend a LARGE for US size 8-10 / Waist: 29-31"
We recommend an EXTRA LARGE for US size 12-14 / Waist: 32-34"
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.
Really lovely material, unfortunately I tried two different sizes and they just didn’t fit my body quite right, the size large was too tight in the waist but fit great everywhere else. Where as the size extra large fit well in the waist and was too loose everywhere else. I measure 34.5” waist and 41” hips if that helps. Despite all this Ashley and her team at Azura Bay were absolutely amazing about it, at first I exchanged the large for an extra large, hoping the larger size would fit. As I already mentioned it unfortunately didn’t, I was able to return the extra large at no cost! They were very kind in regards to the exchange and return and will definitely continue to buy from Azura Bay! Highly recommend this company if you’re looking to not only purchase wonderfully made sustainable and ethical underwear/clothing but also from amazing people!!