3-pack Hemp Long Boyshort Undies
$79.99 CAD $87.00 CAD
Your fav boyshort hipster hemp underwear are back in a new, fuller coverage cut! This fabric is super soft and only gets softer with washing, with the added benefit of being naturally anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-odor. Plus, it's super good for the planet since it grows really quickly and doesn't require any pesticides.
- Boyshort with extra-coverage cut at the back
- Soft elastic waistband (uncovered)
- 53% hemp / 44% organic cotton / 3% spandex
- Produced fair trade in China
- Final sale
We suggest sizing up for a looser more spacious fit.
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
These are comfy and seem to fit true to size. I prefer to wear them as pjs, since the bottom does get bunchy/feels a bit tight in pants.