*PRE-ORDER* 3-Pack Black KIDS Organic Cotton Non-Medical Face Mask
*PRE-ORDER NOTES: All Sales of Masks Are Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed. Any orders combining pre-order items and in stock items will be shipped together when the pre-order items arrive. Masks are not eligible for any promotions or discounts due to the donation element. Expected to ship by mid-July. Thank you for your support + stay well! xo, Ashley
Masks are NOT intended for medical-grade use.
100% GOTS Certified GMO-free Organic Cotton (2-ply) *pesticide free + herbicide free*
Over the head and neck elastic straps. Elastic can be tightened with a knot. One size fits most kids.
YOU BUY 3. WE GIVE $5 PER SET TO FEEDTHECHILDREN.ORG.
*All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
*Please read the mask disclaimer below before purchasing.
- THIS SET IS BLACK, I INCLUDED WHITE IMAGE FOR SIZE REFERENCE
- Ethically made in California, USA
- 100% organic cotton jersey, 2-ply
- Washable & Reusable
- Non-medical grade
- Not intended for clinical use
- Cotton Thread
- Elastic straps, over the head and neck
- Elastic can be tightened with a knot
- To be laundered before use
- Tumble dry low
- Machine washable
- Machine wash in longest highest temperature
- Please wash before use
Our masks are made from 100% organic cotton and are washable and reusable.
We recommend washing before first use.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
According to the CDC, "Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance." - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.