Beige Lima Recycled Lace Triangle Bralette *Only L+ & XL left! FINAL SALE*
$44.99 CAD $89.00 CAD
The best-selling Lima Bralette is back in a new lace pattern - beautiful star-like leaves AND a new style (simple triangle design). The recycled black lace is made with recycled polyamide with a beige lining and removable padding in the cups. The fit is supported with an under-band elastic and multiple hook and eye closures in the back to adjust for comfort, and the straps have golden trimmings. The lace is thin and lays flat under clothes. Also available in the longline version with extra lace and matches the Lima Recycled Lace Undies.
- Eco-friendly material - recycled polyester lace, certified by Oeko-Tex (87% polyamide, 13% elastane for both the lace and the mesh)
- Hand wash or delicate wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Fair Trade production in Bulgaria, designed in Denmark
Fit for bralette runs small in the cup, very snug in the band - so we suggest sizing up two band sizes and one cup size as well. This bra features NEW size options:
- Images 1-4: Brooke is wearing a size M+, she usually wears 34D
- Image #5 GROUP (from left to right):
- Melissa wears a size L+ (she usually wears a 34DD/36DD bra, measures band 31.5", bust 36")
- Carly wears a size M+ (she usually wears 34DD, measures band 31", bust 36")
- Alyssa wears a size XL (she usually wears 38/40 E/F bras, measures band 36", bust 45")
- Nicole wears a size S+ (she usually wears a 30DD bra, measures band 30", bust 34.5")
- Haley wears a size M+ (she usually wears a 32/34 E/F bra, measures band 28", bust 34")
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns on your first order!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first exchange, shipping fees will apply to new exchange orders and the original shipping cost or equivalent value of your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second exchange order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.
I love the items I got. They are very high quality. the service was also amazing. I had to exchange for a bigger size and the team helped me through the whole process. It was quick and easy!
I'm a little girl with kinda large breast, so I'm always afraid to shop for bras. This one fit perfectly! I'm a size 34DD. It looks so good and it is so confortable.
I love this bra! I've wanted a beige classic that I also felt cute in, and this definitely is the one. Ashley and her team were amazing at helping me find my right fit, as I had to exchange. The process was super easy and quick. I did size up for this bra, as the band is thin and didn't want it to stretch.
The bra looks great and fits my boobs well. The strap around the ribcage could have a little more give, I have to wear the medium on the most loose hook and I usually wear a 34B bra. I took the padding out and I much prefer the bra without it, but it's useful if you need it for a more professional setting!
The bra itself has a bit of a funny fit. I'm in between the small and a medium so I went with the medium and I'm a bit worried about how it'll stretch out in time. But it seems high quality and Ashley was super helpful. This was my first time ordering from this store and I definitely will again.