Organic Cotton Classic Bralette - Beige
Based on your requests, I designed our first in-house style: a wireless, organic bralette with removable padding and great support. Perfect for keeping you comfy and ready to take on whatever your day has in store. (2 - 4XL sizes coming soon!)
- Removable padding in cups
- Thick, covered elastic band at bust for great support
- Adjustable straps + hook & eye closure at the back
- 95% organic cotton / 5% spandex
- Ethically made in Winnipeg, Canada (Treaty 1)
Fits true to size.
- Christine is wearing a size M and measures bust 38" and band 34"
- 2XL-4XL styles coming soon
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
I was unsure about what size I should buy in this new Azuga Bay bra. Had a great email discussion with Ashley ( owner) about this. She was super great and compared her bra to another one that was similar and it turns out that I fit into her medium. This is also the size that I fit for 4 other styles that she carries. Appreciate all the help from Ashley. The Azuga bay bra is so comfy with and without the padding. It is extremely well made and I look forward to wearing it more. I am a true shopper of Canadian made products, and small Canadian shops/firms.
I adore all my Azura Bay bras but this one is the softest yet! Fits true to size and is super comfortable - I love that the padding is removable!