Reverse Eco Fleece Sweater - Chestnut
*Exclusive to Azura Bay!* Your favourite Chestnut colour is back in a super-cozy, fuzzy fleece, relaxed fit pullover. Finished with ribbed hem and cuffs. Crafted in 50% GMO-free organic cotton 50% Recycled plastic terry.
- Fits loose, boxy, slightly cropped
- Ingredients: 50% GMO-free organic cotton 50% Recycled plastic terry blend
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Ethically Made in Los Angeles, California
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
This was my Christmas gift to myself and I couldn’t be happier with it. First off all, it’s so soft! Think bunny ears soft. Secondly, it can be worn on both sides - fuzzy side in or out (just remove the tags and you’re ready to go!). I’m excited that something so cute and comfy is also sustainable. I hand washed it in cold water and the dye runs a bit - just a heads up, I’m guessing it’s normal with natural dyes. The fit is good, it’s almost like bat sleeves on me- and it’s quite cropped (I’m 5’2” and it reaches my hip points). Such lovely colour too!