Organic Cotton Triangle Bralette - Black *Only L left! FINAL SALE*
35% off clearance - brand new organic colours + styles coming soon! This simple triangle bra is a sustainable, ethical bra choice with the most comfortable and traditional fit. Ever.
Adjustable straps for a personalised fit, and no annoying underwire. Thick underband elastic gives good support and is covered in organic cotton for comfort. Seam on the triangle bra is low, so it doesn't really show through clothes. Unpadded, but the thick double lining is more supportive and comfy than your average bralette.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Designed in Denmark. Made in Turkey
- Also available in Beige (I'm working on getting them to add more nude shades for you!)
- Fits true to size. Provides light support for A-D Cups
- If in doubt, go down a size
- 3 hook + eye closure
- Images 1-4: Anita is wearing size S and usually wears size 34B, measures bust: 35", band 30"
- *Owner's Note: I wear a 30D (before I was sized I used to wear 32C or 34B from the big box stores if that helps!) and I find the XS perfect, even though in most bralettes I wear a S. I love wearing it under t-shirts since the seam isn't very obvious. I'd love to hear back from you on how you find the fit! Thanks! XO, Ashley
We recommend a EXTRA SMALL for cup bra size:
30 A/B/C/D | 32 A/B/C
We recommend a SMALL for cup bra size:
32D | 34 A/B
We recommend a MEDIUM for cup bra size:
34 C/D | 36 A/B/C
We recommend a LARGE for cup bra size:
34DD | 36 D/DD | 38 A/B/C/D
We recommend an EXTRA LARGE for cup bra size:
38DD | 40 A/B/C
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Fits great. Comfortable.
the left strap does slip down my shoulder - I have tried various adjustments. But overall - I do love this bra: very comfortable!
Great, love it! Although needed a bigger size than I originally thought.
Takes a bit of getting use to. The support is good enough for daily activity but I need to readjust every so often. I usually wear a 32DD and went with a small, I have less coverage than I am use to but it is still very nice.
The Organic Cotton Triangle Bralette is perfect. I already own the beige colour of the same style. I love how it wears and washes. It feels very comfortable and holds in all the right places. It fits true to size as I am usually a small.