Organic Cotton + Eucalyptus Women's Romper / Jumpsuit - Ink Blue
Comfy + flattering, this elevated-classic jumpsuit full-length romper features a super soft organic cotton/eucalyptus tencel mix with a touch of spandex for comfort, a drawstring waist and a straight leg style with side pockets.
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Coloured with vegan, vegetable dyes
- 66% Tencel, 28% Organic cotton, 6% Spandex
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water
- Issy is wearing a M here, and she measures 5'10", bust: 34", waist 27", hips 38" (Image 1, 3-6)
- Nicole is wearing a L here, and she measures bust: 37", waist: 35", hips 44" (Image 2 + 3)
We recommend an EXTRA SMALL for US Size 0-2 / Waist: 23-24"
We recommend a SMALL for US size 2-4 / Waist: 25-26"
We recommend a MEDIUM for US size 4-6 / Waist: 27-28"
We recommend a LARGE for US size 8-10 / Waist: 29-31"
We recommend an EXTRA LARGE for US size 12-14 / Waist: 32-34"
For sizing advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help!
*Due to the Canada Post strike, I'm using other carriers to ensure you will have guaranteed + reliable delivery for the holidays, details will be sent in the "Order Shipped" emails.
Christmas shipping deadlines:
- Standard 1 -7 days: December 11th, 2018
- XpressPost 1-2 days: December 17th, 2018
- Free shipping on orders $150+
- Flat-rate shipping rate of $9 will apply to all orders under $175
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. Internationaly orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns!
Here's how it works:
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a return shipping label if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What about the International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges/returns outside of Canada + the US, sorry.