Organic Cotton Hipster - Navy
These will be your go-to hipster undies in a lightweight, breathable organic cotton in a beautiful classic navy.
- Mid-rise hipster bikini cut with full-coverage cut at the back
- Soft elastic waistband (uncovered)
- 95% GOTS certified Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Ethically produced in Spain
- Fits true to size
- Images 1-4: Emmeline is wearing size S and measures waist 28", hips 37"
|C Waist (inches)||24-25"||26-28"||28-30"||30-32"||32-34"|
|D Hip (inches)||34-36"||36-38"||38-40"||40-42"||42-44"|
C - Measure around natural waist
D - Measure the fullest part of your hips
Shipping Prices (all prices are calculated *after* any discounts or promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping rate of $9.99 will apply to all orders between $75 - $149
- Canada Post geographically generated rates with tracking will apply to all orders between $0 - $74
- Express options are calculated at checkout
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number from your email if you are concerned about the location of your package. The shipping carrier is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
United States + International Shipping
Please visit our US site, www.azurabay.com to shop in USD + get USPS shipping rates!
If you still want to ship in Canada but ship to the US/globally:
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. International orders can take up to 21 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Love the fabric and colours of these- and of course that they’re ethically made and organic! However, they do run a little small and they fit a little different than I was expecting with elastic in the legs as well as the waist and they're cut a little different than it looked me in the model photo. Would recommend sizing up!
These hipsters are very comfortable. So much so that I don’t realize I’m wearing any undies. So soft and comfy.