-2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup salted butter or butter substitute
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ripe mashed banana
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup (or more) chocolate chips :)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a standard loaf pan + set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder + salt together.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until combined. Mix in peanut butter and banana. Then mix in egg + vanilla, scraping down sides of bowl. Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined. Pour in milk and beat on low until batter is smooth. Mix in chocolate chips.
4. Add batter to 2 pans and evenly spread out. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until the center springs back when pressed with a fingertip. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 mins, remove from pan + cool completely. ENJOY!!
ps. let me know how/what your vegan substitutes are + how they work out, I use oat milk but haven't tried swapping the eggs/butter yet! xo, Ashley